To submit an application to our school, please complete the following form and select Submit Application.
Colleges and universities are asked by many, including the federal government, accrediting associations, college guides,
newspapers, and our own college/university communities, to describe the racial/ethnic backgrounds of our students and
employees. In order to respond to these requests, we ask you to answer the following two questions:
NOTE: The following major is pending SACSCOC approval: Nursing
Please limit your program choice to one option. If you are unsure at this time, you can select "Undeclared".
Application Essay Questions (Please discuss one of the following topics) - When you Submit the application you will have an opportunity to attach your essay and letters of recommendation.
1) Some students have a background or story that is so central to their identity that they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story.
2) Recount an incident or time when you experienced failure. How did it affect you, and what lessons did you learn?
3) Reflect on a time when you challenged a belief or idea. What prompted you to act? Would you make the same decision again?
4) Describe a place or environment where you are perfectly content. What do you do or experience there, and why is it meaningful to you?
5) Discuss an accomplishment or event, formal or informal, that marked your transition from childhood to adulthood within your culture, community, or family.
You must submit only one essay, and it must be no more than 650 words and no less than 250 words.
Two letters of recommendation